Dun And Bradstreet - Dun & Bradstreet Extortion
Dun & Bradstreet will distroy your company's credit rating unless you pay them money or provide them a list of all your customers so DNB can then extort from them as well.They listed a collection item on the report.
I explained that it is desputed in litigation & no longer in collection. Now they list the same item in both locations & refuse to correct the report because the collection co. sends them all customer info and we do not.
My company has a 8 figure line of credit and pays all bills on time.Now new vendors are refusing credit due to DNB unfair practices.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "BIGGEST FRAUD IN BPO ,KPO,FINANCE, ETC THE CULPRIT MR MAHMUD KHAN WHO APPEARS TO BE GOOD ,GENUINE AND LOYAL WITH PEOPLE STATING THAT HE IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO WORKS VERY..."
- "DO NOT USE ROCKVILLE ECONO VAN LINES. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. We worked with Alex, our sales rep and everything seemed like it was going to be a smooth..."
- "I place an order for a surplice. I spoke with Juan Navarrete, I send him an email about the surplice I wanted to order. He send me a vestment form..."
- "Went to the store on flagler and 97th ave, miami fl and bought a black leather sofa in perfect conditions, made my first payment and at the checkout asked the..."
- "On February 2 I placed an incorporation order with LegalZoom - one which cost more than $500. Since that time the order has been placed on hold FIVE times. They..."
- "I bought a toddler to twin size lightning McQueen car bed with built in toy box and working headlights for my two year old son, everything looked great eccept a..."
- "My husband bought me flowers from pro flowers for Valentine's Day, when we got them some of the flowers were already semi wilted a few of them were snapped at..."