Dun And Bradstreet - Dun & Bradstreet Extortion
Dun & Bradstreet will distroy your company's credit rating unless you pay them money or provide them a list of all your customers so DNB can then extort from them as well.They listed a collection item on the report.
I explained that it is desputed in litigation & no longer in collection. Now they list the same item in both locations & refuse to correct the report because the collection co. sends them all customer info and we do not.
My company has a 8 figure line of credit and pays all bills on time.Now new vendors are refusing credit due to DNB unfair practices.review #182058
You may also like
- "Michael Louis Stokes Jr is a man that wears many hats. He is running from a lot of people in the Southern California area for ripping them off in..."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."
- "An employee and financial coach (the employees brother) at "Strategies For Wealth", in White Plains, NY, advised my wife and I that we should set up a whole life plan..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "i ship a 42" TV from NYC to Miami paid $100 dollars for the service and i thought that comes with the insurance. First time i use this" i received..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "I signed the contract for my house (Enclave at Highland Horizon - Austin, TX) in Jan of 2014 and it was completed in July so I have no complaints about..."
- "I just lost $59.00 because of your exchange and refund policy. I made a mistake and went to the wrong theater. By the time I looked at the tickets and..."
- "Here's the hackjob Banfield did while my dog was getting spayed yesterday..."