Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

My company needed to get a server certificate.Comodo uses BBB or D&B to verify that your companies phone number and address is real and not just a shame, even though you we are registered with every government agency and in great standing.

My company is not on BBB and not on D&B, that I knew of. Comodo said our company was listed on D&B and to verify our nember on file we had to submit a link that called us. D&B had the wrong number and other information. When I called and asked them to change they stated that it will take 45 days unless we bought their credit worthiness business BS.

I asked how they even got our information as we have never signed up with them and they said they find companies, no matter how old the data and place in their system. Basically holding someone hostage in a situation like this. I said, okay, just remove me from your website. At that time I was told I my name is not on the account, which was never set up, and I could do nothing further.

This company is one of the worst business in the world.Do not be fooled by their BS.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dun And Bradstreet. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dun And Bradstreet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Dun And Bradstreet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dun And Bradstreet?

Comments