Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

They call and leave a message on our business lines saying it's imperative that we call them back to discuss our business activity.We run a cash business, we're brand new and have applied for no credit of any kind, so we told them to stick their inquiry where the sun doesn't shine.

I will not be bullied by so-called credit building agencies, and Dun and Bradstreet are a bunch of nobodies anyhow. We called back to find out what they wanted and they kept beating around the bush, all the while saying they weren't trying to sell us anything.

That's a load of ***.I suggest to small business owners that if some lying *** from Dun and Bradstreet calls you, invite them to go to *** and hang up on them.

Reason of review: Trying to scam me..

Preferred solution: NEVER call me again. EVER..

Had an Experience with Dun And Bradstreet?

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #1305316

Just got a call from Dun & Bradstreet from someone with an absolutely indistinguishable accent.It took me 5 times to even understand what company she was calling from and she kept demanding to know my business address and information without any explanation.

Very demanding. I met her demands with questions about why she was calling and why she needed my business address. She kept saying something about "potential customers" and I asked her to spell her company name because I could not understand her at all, so I could look up what they even do.

I ended up hanging up on her because she was so rude, vague, hard to understand and demanding.A terrible first impression of whatever this business even does.