2.2
Additional Fees

I own three companies in the United States that operate internationally.We have offices in three states and have three separate DUNS numbers.

On or around 02/01/2017, I asked Dun and Bradstreet to link all these companies together as they are all owned by the same company. This last Saturday on 02/11/2017, I received an email saying that we were upgraded to a 3A1 rating at 8:57am. Then around noon on the same day (a Saturday) i received another email saying that we were reduced to a 99KX rating which is the highest risk rating that DNB reports for companies. Nothing drastically changed with our reports.

DNB was sent supporting documentation for each and every piece of information on our report via Priority Mail and email. They confirmed receipt of the documents sent by email. Due to this unfair situation, my companys' credit reports are all placed in the highest risk category for no reason without good cause. DNB refuses to address this issue and resolve this situation(s).

I have mailed them two separate notices via Priority Mail informing DNB that my company will sue them if this matter(s) are not corrected immediately. They are alleging that all of my companies operations are not accurate as I stated and that I allegedly misrepresented myself and my companies when I spoke with their IUpdate representative within the past 10 days. This is grossly false.

I would like my companies credit reports reinstated as they were shown and being reported before this ridiculous situation occurred on 02/11/2017.We had several trade lines reporting to DNB and have been in business for almost 2 and a half years.

Review about: Dun And Bradstreet Credit Report.

Monetary Loss: $200000.

Preferred solution: Reinstate all of our business credit reports as shown before 02/11/2017.

I liked: Ability to send documents electronically, Fast response from andrew in your high risk dept.

I didn't like: Supplying false information, Providing incomplete information, Your company you give false unsubstantiated information, Apparent rude customer service, Giving.

Had an Experience with Dun And Bradstreet?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion