DnB lists the wrong principal of the business (a guy I've never met) and they list inaccurate revenue information - it's not even in the ballpark.I called a few years back to correct, and a rude person on the other end made me feel like it was a lost cause to get it corrected.

Then recently I saw they listed my home address as the retail business location as well as still having the wrong principal.

I am tired of getting junk mail for a guy who never worked for me, let alone served as a principal of my business.I wouldn't trust the accuracy of any of their reports.

Review about: Dun And Bradstreet Duns Number.

Reason of review: Inaccurate information that is published and shared with other businesses / listers..

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Concept of the business.

I didn't like: False and inaccurate information.

The same thing happened to me and I have been receiving credit offers in the mail for someone that never worked for me (also listed as the principle) for the past 3 years.One day I received 4 credit offers to the same principle who does not work here.

I suspect that they created the fictitious principle name in order to get me to pay to get rid of their name. Bunch of ***.

They also incorrectly listed that my company was incorporated 22 years later then it actually was.

I tried to change the incorrect information and all they wanted to do was sell me some service I do not need.I was also called repeatedly over and over, after I said I was not interested, to complete my D&B company profile at a cost.