DnB lists the wrong principal of the business (a guy I've never met) and they list inaccurate revenue information - it's not even in the ballpark. I called a few years back to correct, and a rude person on the other end made me feel like it was a lost cause to get it corrected.

Then recently I saw they listed my home address as the retail business location as well as still having the wrong principal.

I am tired of getting junk mail for a guy who never worked for me, let alone served as a principal of my business. I wouldn't trust the accuracy of any of their reports.

Review about: Dun And Bradstreet Duns Number.

Reason of review: Inaccurate information that is published and shared with other businesses / listers..

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Concept of the business.

I didn't like: False and inaccurate information.

Comments

Dunn & Bradstreet publishes my company trademarked name with the wrong location and phone number. I’ve tried changing the information with them but they simply resist the incorrect information.

The business hasn’t been at that location with that phone number for 30 years but they keep showing it and selling the information to third parties...

This dilutes my brand and directs new customers to a disconnected phone in the wrong city/location. It has definitely impacted my business and I’m considering legal action...

The same thing happened to me and I have been receiving credit offers in the mail for someone that never worked for me (also listed as the principle) for the past 3 years. One day I received 4 credit offers to the same principle who does not work here.

I suspect that they created the fictitious principle name in order to get me to pay to get rid of their name. Bunch of ***.

They also incorrectly listed that my company was incorporated 22 years later then it actually was.

I tried to change the incorrect information and all they wanted to do was sell me some service I do not need. I was also called repeatedly over and over, after I said I was not interested, to complete my D&B company profile at a cost.