Turnaround Time

Our company was matched with completely incorrect information from another company with debt and UCC filings that operated under a similar business name.Our report was negative and when we tried to correct their completely erroneous reporting they told us it would take a month to have any corrections show up online.

You must stay on top of any issue constantly since they move so slowly and in convoluted ways. Do not ever trust a report you see on Dun & Bradstreet. Chances are they are bogus.

Never pay them a penny.In an era of real-time online information, D&B cannot figure out how to update their website or reports or even add a note to warn others that the information may be misleading or incorrect.

Review about: Dun And Bradstreet Duns Number.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: False and inaccurate information, Providing incomplete information.

I am having the same problem atm with them.They fail my credit check because I have the same date of birth.

Is there we can go to complain or sue them? Very bad customer service! Like machine doesn’t want to correct the mistakes they made! Or they are making too many don’t have to correct all!

Need shut down this doggy business in NZ!Can’t trust their report!