Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

D & B is the worst reporting agency. We refuse to give them information so they make up information and report it to others.

They call our office regularly insisting we give them information because they've had inquiries on us but they continue to give out false information which has cost us issues with insurance companies and prospective clients who don't take the time to check our commercial references and instead rely on information from these liars.

We have perfect credit, low experience mods and over thirty years of experience and are still subjected to their fictitious reports on us.

Their customer service is non existent, calls and letters go unanswered and nothing changes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dun And Bradstreet Credit Report.

Reason of review: Ficticious credit report .

Preferred solution: Remove us from your data base..

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 27, 2016.

Comments

They are idiots! They use to call my private residence multiple times a day, asking for information about "my company".

I would patiently explained I did not own a company and they had a reached a private residence.

They would just keep right on calling about the same nonsense. I finally had to change my phone number because of them!