We have been in business since 2009, never missed a payment to anyone. Our D&B report should be empty - no information, and it is exactly that..

we regularly receive many calls, emails and mails, asking us to purchase their D&B Credit monitoring and fixing product. This started within months after we registered our business in 2009. According to their sales pitch, our D&B report has some serious problems. But we can fix our D&B report by buying their product for some $500 or something like that..

How can we have serious problem when we have not even started buying anything from anyone.. Seriously.. the first time they contacted us, we were still setting up our company.. We have not yet started business - We have not yet gotten any invoices..

Can you say conflict of interest? Isn't this the fox guarding the hen house??? and the sad thing is, many use this D&B score and report as a guide for determining credit worthiness. wished I had some spare time and some extra money..

Cuz I think this is one *** of a class action law suit waiting to happen... I had to write this cuz I am sick and tired of their scare tactics to get me to give $500..

Product or Service Mentioned: Dun And Bradstreet Credit Report.

Reason of review: bad business practice.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 11, 2017.

Comments