I am buying an SSL certificate through Comodo.com. They use D&B to validate my business.

Comodo said that the information held by D&B did not include the telephone number, so I need to ask them to add it. Although I have not provided my company information to D&B, it appears that they have already obtained some information, but not all information. I put in a request for the information to be updated and 2 days later I received a response saying this had been completed. It is now 11 days later and I am told by Comodo that the information still does not show the telephone number.

I cannot find a direct method of dealing with D&B, but between D&B and Comodo they are holding my company to ransom. 11 days of a website with no security whilst I continue to wait and with no progress in sight.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of providing incomplete information. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of updating company information. Dun And Bradstreet needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned updating company information in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dun And Bradstreet.

Comments

Montclair, New Jersey, United States #1246063

So instead of looking for another way to get your SSL and your business on wheels you choose to come to a board and whine.

Put on your big boy/girl pants and find a work around and stop wasting time here.

to Anonymous Muggenhof, Bayern, Germany #1289745

Stop wasting time here? LMAO!

I think you might need to take your own advice! Tool!